Hey beauties! Im a bit of a snoop when it comes to bloggers so i thought you guys might be to! So I thought I’d give show you guys my everyday makeup routine.
1. PRIMER! Its a crime not to prime ladies, I always use my all time favouite primer the face of Australia face base primer. It cost abiur $15 and is an exact dupe of the neoploean primer which costs about $80!
2. Next is foundation, this changes regularly but right now I’m using the e.l.f flawleds finish foundation. (Review to come)
3. Now concealer which I mainly use to cover my dark under eyes and prime my eyelids. I’m currently useing the maybelline instand age rewind because I’m to poor to buy my all time favouite mac studio fix concealer.
4. Now I have the very oily skin so when I use power I use alot. I’m currently using the rimmel stay matte pressed powder in transparent. I also use a smaller brush and cover my eyelids with this powder to set the concealer ans make sure my eyelids are fully primed.
5. For me contouring isnt my biggest issue so i rarely do it as part of my routine. But if I do I use the smashbox countour kit. A bit more on the pricy side normally costing $65 but well worth it if you ask me.
6. Now this is my favourite part, EYESHADOW! I always try to mix it up when I can, but if I’m heading just out quickly or to work I’ll use one of my naked basic pallettes. They are perfection!
7. Now for the scary part. Eyeliner. It smells fear beauties. Right now I’m using loreal so couture liquid eyeliner pen, in replace of the maybelline one due to my on off relationship with that eyeliner.
8. Mascara! This is an ever changing thing I use a different one everyday mainly because I have to many ope at once.
Now normally I wont wear lipstick everyday mainly because I’m to lazy to carry it.
Hope this is a little insight in to my besuty rountine. Hope you have an amazing day!